4 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Twitter (and Facebook)
Twitter celebrated its 9th birthday this week. Here are four compelling reasons it’s time to start tweeting…
- Go Where Your Customers Are – Twitter reports 288 million monthly active users. With so many people now relying on the internet for daily information, news and referrals, you need to use twitter for your business. You’ll be able to connect with your community because they are also using twitter.
- Free Targeted Marketing – You can direct tweets to the audience that is of most interest to you and your business by strategically choosing who you follow, and what hashtags you use. Engage prospective customers with periodic coupons or specials to increase sales.
- Get More Visits to Your Website – Tweeting interesting, relevant content will drive traffic to your website, blog (or Facebook page) and benefit your SEO activities. You’ll build your brand while also increasing visibility for your business.
- Engage in Popular Health Campaigns – Every month (everyday really) there is a campaign that ties to the services you provide. Posture Month (May), Heart Health Month, Nutrition Month, Spinal Health Month, Fall Prevention are all campaigns you should be educating your community about. It’s your opportunity to engage and educate as a health/fitness professional.
Need to setup a new Twitter account? Watch the beginner’s tutorial:
New to Twitter? Read Twitter Power 3.0 to learn how to use Twitter to your business advantage.
With an optimized Twitter account you can:
- Engage more people in your community
- Get more visits to your website, blog or facebook page
- Offer enticing specials
- Increase referrals and revenue
- Increase visibility for your business
Prepare for Posture Month!
Order Posture Mints now to have them in time for Posture Month!
Unique posture themed messages engage patients, and tell patients and clients how valuable your care is!
Get mints on PostureZone.com (coupon GETMINTS saves $10 on 10lbs or more!)
In anticipation of your Posture Month screenings we’ve put the travel assessment grid on sale!
- Get out of the office and into the community!
- Set up posture screenings during the month of May!
Get your grid on sale: PostureZone Grid
Get ideas & instructions & forms for screenings: Posture Pictures Book