12 CEU HRS
Posture Assessment, Therapy and for Pain Relief Performance and Aging Well
12 CEs – approved in PA, MD, DE and OH
777 Aten Rd
Discounted room rates available through July 1
Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00pm (lunch on your own)
Sunday: 8:00am -12:00pm
For seminar & registration information, call: 770-922-0700
By integrating posture rehab exercise with other motion-based therapies, professionals systematically build an identity as a posture specialist. As evidence-based insurers increasingly demand active care plans, the StrongPosture® protocols integrates active and passive care for improved results, compliance, referrals and retention.
Attendees learn strategies for creating posture awareness, and then strengthening posture using balls and other low-tech tools in a PosturePractice model integrating active and passive therapies. The seminar covers Monday morning action-steps to build the 3 dimensions of a PosturePractice:
Consciousness to create postural awareness
– Assessing standing posture and gait bio-mechanics
– Benchmarking a structural baseline with annual posture pictures
– Training posture-consciousness during activity and ADLs
Concepts for posture-centric communication
– Why “perfect posture” is a myth
– Assessment, PostureZones and Janda’s Cross syndromes
– The 3 Elements of Posture, and the 5 Posture Principles for teaching patient-friendly biomechanics
Control protocols to strengthen alignment and motion of the head, torso and pelvis.
– Individualized exercises train core muscle patterns and progress along 3 tracks: Balance, Alignment & Motion
– Balls, bands, foam and other tools engage forgotten motion patterns, targeting weak kinetic links for pain relief,
soft tissue rehab, improved function and performance.
Posture is a consumer concern which will inevitably grow as boomers age and see their posture degenerate and hunch over. People get excited when they see improvement, and educating patients with customized daily posture exercise encourages personal responsibility, and heightens appreciation of the kinematic benefits of regular care to move, feel and be well.
Want to take your practice to the next level? Get Certified!
Patients and clients experience improved results and greater engagement with StrongPosture® exercise programs. Becoming a CPEP® is the common-sense next step for those looking to set the standard in strengthening posture for pain relief, rehab, wellness, sports performance and anti-aging.
Take your patient/client practice to the next level with CPEP® certification and perfect a bio-mechanical model that acknowledges and promotes focused motion exercise as integral to strengthening posture while improving balance, function and activity, while positioning you as the local posture specialist.
For seminar & registration information, call: 770-922-0700 Visit host Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association online.