Do you offer posture screenings? Using the free PostureZone app for iPhone/iPad makes assessing posture a snap, whether you’re in office or at events!
Showing people the unbiased truth about their posture is a great way to market your services to potential clients & patients. PostureZone clinically assesses posture in seconds and provides an opportunity for you to present how your services will help them improve.
Watch the app tutorial:
Optional Pro Features:
One time $29.99 in-app purchase of PostureZone Pro version adds:
- Multiple case management
- Tap to zoom for more precise marker placement
- Additional export options (email and sync)
- Upload photos to app from iPhone/iPad photo gallery
- Save photos to iPhone/iPad photo gallery
- No monthly charges/usage fees
- Free updates!
A posture picture provides eye-opening evidence of posture improvement or decline over time, as well as providing important data for the wellness professional on how to choose appropriate posture exercise rehabilitation protocols that fit with your services.
With this app, you can easily identify alignment asymmetries between the head, torso, and pelvis over the center of the feet. PostureZone clinical measurements show in degrees the variance of distortion to clearly identify symmetry, balance, improvements or changes.
Patient Engagement & Compliance
Encourage your clients to use the PostureZone app at home! They can snap posture pictures of themselves and friends, family, children, and others.
Their involvement with your care helps connect the services you provide to the results they can see as they track their posture with the app. App features include:
- Image sizing for reliable comparisons over time
- Integrated photo level guarantees accuracy
- Upload photos to app from your iPhone/iPad photo gallery
- Front, side and back view analysis
- Track photos in pictures gallery
- Social media sharing on Facebook and Twitter!
PostureZone App Review: