Specific patient/client benefits:
- Customize exercises for every patient or client, from athletes to boomers, computer-bound teens to sedentary geriatrics
- Make posture exercise fun, dynamic, and hands-on for people of all ages and wellness levels
- Using balls, bands, foam rolls, etc. – inexpensive tools that effectively keep patients / clients interested (compliance) and get them talking to others (referrals)
- Clinical posture assessment techniques and balance exam procedures
- Strengthening techniques for common posture adaptations and distortions that incorporate the concept of “Move Well to Age Well”
- Focused motion and StrongPosture™ exercises to train strong posture and balance and increase mobility and full range of motion
- A 20+ patient visit balance, alignment and motion exercise protocol
- Current, research-documented bio-mechanical concepts of posture, motion, exercise, and anti-aging to easily incorporate into any practice
Specific benefits to you and your practice:
- Implement step-by-step rehab exercise protocols into your practice immediately and easily
- Patient education and demos for increased referrals, retention, and improved compliance
- Free billing and coding resources for rehab care reimbursement
- Patients / clients get results, you get reimbursed
- The bridge from acute to wellness care
- Feel the difference in your own body as you build StrongPosture™
- Renewed enthusiasm for your life’s work
Additional overall benefits:
- You become the local posture expert in your community
- Incorporate exercise to rehab after injury, enhance sports performance, strengthen posture and balance, ensure active-aging.
- Benefit from referrals and media exposure generated by BodyZone.com and Stand Taller ~ Live Longer.
- Most live courses hours may also be applied towards CPEP Certification requirements.
- 12 hours of CE that is both enjoyable and profit-enhancing (DC, NCBTMB and other professional license/certification renewal hours available in many states - check with your board or contact us for details)