May is Posture Month
Join the Posture Movement!
The 2017 Posture Month campaign will help people “ACE” their posture to become Aware, take Control, and design an intelligent home and work posture Environment.
“The global public health initiative brings 50+ partner organizations and their thousands of members, students and alumni together to amplify the message to millions,” says PostureMonth.org Chief Posture Evangelist, Dr. Steven Weiniger. “Posture is really important. Awareness begins with an assessment. Once people see how they really stand and balance, we have their attention to address improving posture and offer advice on posture-smart environments to support good habits.”
Join the thousands of health and fitness professionals promoting posture awareness. Help bring real world solutions to a relevant and growing issue already on people’s minds.
PostureMonth.org will provide these FREE tools to engage patients and clients, build awareness and spotlight your business.
Posture Month Toolkit – it’s free
- Social media shares
- How-to videos
Listing on PostureMonth.org – it’s free
- Offer posture pictures during May (we’ll provide the how-to)
- Benefit from Posture Month media with a listing in the referral directory- in process, but here’s an unofficial sneak peak
Educational Webinar – it’s free
- Posture Month strategy
- Leveraging social media
- Tech and tools
- Engaging patients and clients
Take Action Today!
- Sign up for a free toolkit at PostureMonth.org
- Submit your free referral listing on PostureMonth.org
- Register for the free May is Posture Month Strategy Webinar – April 27th – 1PM EDT (limited space)
- Connect on social media and start sharing now