Be the local Posture Specialist!
Set the standard for rehab, wellness, performance and active aging. Elevate your practice with a biomechanical model and focused-motion exercise to strengthen posture while improving balance and function.
“Patients see immediate results; they feel better; it’s easy, and they love to do it. And, they’re willing to pay for it.” Dr. Anita Kelley-Dukes
CPEP Certification Includes:
· Enrollment in CPEP (see brochure)
· Clinical Posture Practice – 15hr online course
· Live or Online CPEP Training
· 15 Steps to a Posture Practice implementation series
· Posture Rehab Protocol Set (Manual & DVD, Handouts)
· Wall Grid or Door Grid
· Stand Taller ~ Live Longer (ISBN 0979713609)
· Posture Pictures (ISBN 0979713617)
· 5 Posture Principles poster set
· 10 Ways Strong Posture Improves Your Health poster
· CPEP window cling, logo, t-shirt and certificate
· Listing in PostureZone App and online posture specialist locator
· Stand Taller PowerPoint Lecture
Plus, Implementation Coaching
· Implementation support to integrate changes
· Marketing Flyers, News Release
Prefer a payment plan? Choose a plan at checkout, or call for a custom plan.
Every month, 70-90 new patients begin the posture exercise program, with 250–350 posture exercise appointments a month, and we expect that number to grow. We have developed quite a following in our community. Rebecca Gould, CPEP
After you register you’ll get online course login to begin right away, and tools are shipped. If enrolled in a payment plan items are stagger shipped, program coordinator will verify details.See Payment Plans