PostureZone Pro Version Tutorial
For professional functionality, upgrade to PostureZone Pro! Click the blue PRO button (top right of the “Improve” page) from your app for a one-time $29.99 in-app purchase.
CASES to organize pictures: Management and Workflow
- Picture import from gallery (an option to current time processing of a picture for screenings and other Click now/Check later situations)
- For more on managing Apple’s pictures with Camera Roll and Photo Stream see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302
- Setting up a new case, multi-picture sessions & case navigation
REPORTS to track, compare and communicate findings
1. Set up your profile
2. Select images & Create report (after you’ve setup your profile)
3. Customize & individualize your report (after you’ve selected images)
4. Sharing & Exporting reports
5. Report Management of reports in a case
PostureLines can be used to check other posture findings including head/pelvis level, ergonomic assessments, sports form, tracking scoliosis in children and more.
To contact support and read FAQs visit Support Page