CPEP Posture Certification requires completion of educational and practical integration modules, as well as implementation tools. Practice promotion, marketing materials and ongoing support are also included.
See the 7 steps to earning your posture specialist designation!
- Enroll in CPEP Posture Certification
- Posture & Balance: Assessment, Rehab and Motor Control Exercise online course (immediate access)
- CPEP Implementation, Training & Marketing online course (immediate access)
- Read Stand Taller Live Longer: Posture & Anti Aging Strategy
- Read Posture Pictures: Assessment, Screenings, Marketing & Forms
- Watch Management, Implementation and Branding (on-demand videos)
- Complete proficiency assessment.
Posture Practice Tools (shipped):
- Posture Rehab Exercise Protocol Set
- Training Manual
- Instructional DVD
- Patient/Client Exercise Handouts
- Posture Assessment Grid (Choice of wall or door mount, inches or metric)
- Stand Taller Live Longer (ISBN 0979713609)
- Posture Pictures: Assessment, Screenings, Marketing & Forms (ISBN 0979713617)
- Forms/Flyers: Tracking Progress, Staff Training, Press Release, Office Signs, etc.
- Stand Taller Community Lecture (powerpoint)
- 5 Posture Principles poster set (Set of 5, 18″ x 24″)
- 10 Ways StrongPosture Improves Your Health poster (13″ x 19″)
“The postural aids are very helpful in educating the patients on the importance of strong posture. I have been extremely happy with the CPEP program and its continued support of Dr. Weiniger and Bodyzone.com even a year after completion.” ~Dr. Austin Hsu
- New: Listing in PostureZone app for iPhone/iPad (on enrollment)
- New: Social Media promotion, connection and support
- Preferred posture specialist locator listings online (multiple sites, on enrollment)
- CPEP decal for office visibility (on enrollment)
- CPEP logo for marketing
- CPEP T-shirt
- CPEP Certificate (on completion)
- Benefit from our positive posture press. We work with media internationally promoting posture.
- CPEP Exclusive Monthly News includes research, updates, technique, signs and flyers
- CPEP Exclusive Resource Area – provides ongoing supplemental online training, webinars and materials
- Discount on all PostureZone.com posture tools
- Access to staff for support, program help and implementation questions
“Dr. Weiniger and BodyZone Staff have helped in every aspect of practice from patient acquisition, retention, their follow through and the very important part of empowering the patient to be involved in their care.” ~Dr. Alan Thompson
If you have already finished any required component or own items included with CPEP, please contact us for a discount on tuition.
Enroll in CPEP® Online or Call: 770-922-0700 | 1-866-443-8966