View this video to learn about how to use the Pro Version of PostureZone for iPhone, iPad & iTouch.
Check out the app and try it for yourself! Refer family, friends, patients and clients to the Free Version of PostureZone App to build posture awareness. For professional functionality, upgrade to PostureZone Pro!
Organize your pictures and reports, manage your workflow.
- Picture import from gallery (an option to current time processing of a picture for screenings and other Click now/Check later situations)
- Setting up a new case, multi-picture sessions & case navigation
Track, compare and communicate using reports
1. Set up your profile
2. Select images & Create report (after you’ve setup your profile)
3. Customize & individualize your report (after you’ve setup your profile and selected images…)
4. Sharing & Exporting reports
5. Report Management of reports in a case
PostureLines can be used to check other posture findings including head/pelvis level, ergonomic assessments, sports form, tracking scoliosis in children and more.